For today we decided to show you how you can grow your very own lemon tree in your garden. Best of whole this process is that you will gain your own organic lemons not contaminated.
All of the citrus fruits are rich in magnesium, phosphorus, calcium, potassium, vitamins etc. Some citrus fruits are easier to grow so they can be grown in your yard. If you start to grow them by yourself, you will be able to taste the difference in quality and freshness by avoiding different kinds of pesticides and chemicals.
This fruits are very healthy and useful fruits. It has many benefits for the whole organism and with proper right is consider to be one of the most powerful super foods of 21st century.
How can you grow lemons?
To get the best results with your lemons you have to buy baby tree (maybe old to 2-3 years). Take a plastic pot (12-15 inches deep / 17-20 inches in diameter), make a lot of holes in the bottom and get the plant into the pot. Afterwards put some stones (small size) in the bottom of the pot (to improve the air flow), then fill it with soil.
Place the tree on sun light and water it regularly. The plant will need 6-9 months to ripen
Or you can grow your lemon tree from seed by following the instructions bellow.
You will need the following items to grow lemon tree from seed:
- Seeding Pot – 12 inches deep and 24 inches wide
- Planting Pot – 6 inches deep and 6 inches wide
- Fertile potting soil
- Organic lemon seeds
- Sunny indoor location (grow lamp if possible)
Easy steps how to make the proper plant:
- Moisten the dirt completely through ((however not soak)
- Fill the smeller pot with soil
- Remove a seed from a lemon and essentially suck it until it’s totally spotless (you need to uproot the pulp)
- 4. Put the seed half an inch deep in the pot (the seed must be moist)
- Spray the dirt utilizing splash bottle
- The next thing that you ought to do is to cover the pot with plastic wrap and make gaps with a pencil on the top
- Store the pot on sunny, warm area
- Do not permit the dirt to dry out so splash on with water every day (don’t shower substantial measure of water, however simply keep the dirt clammy)
- When the sprouts will rise remove the plastic covering. . You can use grow light if you don’t have enough sun light.
- As we said above, you need to keep the plant eight hours on a sunshine and you need to give it ordinary measurements of natural compost
- Protect the plant from infections and bugs by utilizing pesticides – on the off chance that YOU MUST!
- Put the plant in a bigger pot when it exceeds the little pot. It is the same method when you will re arrange the tree as when you first did it. You need to realize that more youthful trees require more water than more seasoned one