Chaya or also known as tree spinach is a large leafy perennial shrub that has origin from Yucatán Peninsula of Mexico. Probably you have never heard about this incredible plant, but it is praised by many people for its amazing health benefits. Not long ago, an older lady stated that she believes that this plant is a gift of God, having the ability to treat a number of diseases and health conditions. This woman was having a cyst in the right breast for years, and nothing she has used was able to help in her condition until she discovered this miraculous plant. With the help of Chaya, her cyst disappeared in just 3 months, and after 3 days of the treatment, she was feeling much better.
Benefits of Chaya:
- Regulates your cholesterol levels
- Reduces the levels of uric acid in the blood
- Treats and prevents anemia
- Improves eyesight and brain function
- Improves the calcium levels in the body
- Is very helpful in cases of osteoporosis
- Can regulate the blood sugar levels and treat diabetes
- Treats sore throat and throat infections
- Prevents headaches
- Balances the metabolic system
- Prevents hemorrhoids
- Detoxifies the liver
These are only some of the health benefits of Chaya – believe us when we say that it can treat almost all diseases and conditions! The plant can be added to soups and salads or used as a tea, but should never be consumed raw.
Here’s how to prepare a healthy cup of Chaya tea:
- 6 chaya leaves
- 2 cups water
- Bring the water to a boil, then add the leaves and let the tea simmer for 10 minutes.
- Drink a cup of the Chaya tea 3 times a day before meals for best results.
You can also add the leaves in soups, salads and creams, just make sure that they’re well washed previously.