The easiest and quickest way of eliminating toxins and fat is by promoting bile production. In case you experience any of the below listed symptoms, you need to build a better bile:
- Taste of bitterness in the mouth
- Not being able to digest fatty foods
- Light colored stools
- Hormone havoc
- Detox problems
- Sleep disorders
Why is the Bile So Special?
The liver synthesizes and then releases approximately 1 and a half quarts of bile every day and it accumulates it in the gallbladder. The bile holds the key to assimilating and absorbing fat and it also functions as a waste dump for extra hormones, chemicals, heavy metals, drugs and similar toxins which need to be removed by the body.
If the fat around your belly is persistent, then the liver might have halted processing fat as a consequence of a shortage of bile and has begun to store it.
Take in consideration that fat is the needed fuel that the cells of the body need. Even the organs and the cell membranes are full of fat. This is the reason the brain is more than 50 % fat, the liver is about 5 pounds of fat, also the endocrine system, retinas and kidneys are made up of fat.
If there is not enough bile, the body is not able to absorb crucial fat-soluble vitamins such as Vitamin D, Vitamin K, Vitamin E and Vitamin A.
Truth be told, a person can live without a gallbladder, but a person can’t be healthy if there is not bile. The bile, which is a thick fluid with a greenish-yellow color, has a crucial role in the functions of the body, including:
- Aiding the body to decompose dietary cholesterol
- Decomposing dietary fats and making them fatty acids
- Keeping a proper cholesterol balance
The Most Neglected Detoxifier
Bile is one of the leading detox mechanism of the liver, consequently, if the bile is inadequate the problems can be bigger than the inability to lose weight. Hence, if the liver is not able to clear fats, then the chances are that it cannot break down metabolic waste products and can cause night sweats, hot flashes, depression and migraines.
Namely, the bile is one of the most ignored and underrated mechanisms that our body uses to eliminate toxins.
When muscles and joint inflammation, arthritis and allergies develop, there is a 75% deficiency, and when chronic illnesses or cancers are developed, there is a 90 % bile deficiency.
Promote Bile Production in this Way
There are six nutrients which will help you in the production of quality bile. All of these can be found in UNI KEY’s Bile Builder and they are: collinsonia root, ox bile, pancreatic lipase, beet root, taurine and choline.
- Collinsonia Root prevents constipation and removes gallstones.
- Ox Bile provides the bile with important salts.
- Pancreatic Lipase aids the decomposition of fats.
- Beet Root prevents the gallstones formation since it has betaine.
- Taurine aids the excretion of chemicals, thus reduces the cholesterol levels and promotes production of bile acid.
- Choline helps with the digestion of fat.