Do you know that vinegar is a great environment-safe and natural cleaner? It is a weak form of acetic acid that is completely edible and cannot damage your stomach. Also, many things can be cleaned with it.
Here are 10 interesting ways to make that bottle of vinegar work for you. You just need to follow these easy steps and the result will amaze you. Also, it is extremely cheap.
- If you happen to have clogged your drain, don’t worry – pour a cup of baking soda and a cup of ACV down the drain followed by a cup of hot water after the foamy reaction stops. The mixture will unclog your drain in minutes!
- Did a sticker or a tape leave some sticky residue behind? Grab you white vinegar and saturate the area. Let it sit for a few seconds and scrub away quickly and easily.
- White vinegar can also help you remove the odor from your trash can. Take a piece of bread and soak it in vinegar, then put it on the bottom of the can and leave it overnight. Remove the piece of bread in the morning and you will notice that the odor is gone. This method can be used to remove odor from any place.
- Tired of buying all kinds of cleaning products? Make your all-purpose cleaner. Get a spray bottle and fill it 1/3 of the way with vinegar and the rest with water and a few drops of dish soap. This is a safe and highly effective cleaner for your bathroom and kitchen.
- Pour some apple cider vinegar in a bowl and cover the top with Saran wrap, then poke a few holes in it. This will easily attract fruit flies which will be unable to leave afterwards.
- Need to get some wrinkles out of your clothes in a pinch? Pick a spray bottle and add one part of vinegar and three parts of water. Mist the clothing and let it hang for a few minutes. After drying you will see that those wrinkles have flattened out.
- If your cat scratches everything in your house, just spray some ACV on the area and you won’t have the problem anymore!
- Are you tired of those beautiful flowers dying so quickly? Pour a little apple cider vinegar in the vase with some water and mix it around. In this mixture, the flowers can stay alive much longer than before.
- When your glasses are still not clean after washing them, soak a soft cloth in ACV – the vinegar will help you remove all kind of stains, dirt and smudges on your glasses and make them crystal clear.
- And finally, if your pots and pans have some hard to clean stains on them, simply place the pot on the stove and add a cup or two of white vinegar and the same amount of water. Boil it for about five minutes and your cookware will be as good as new.