Admirers of natural medicine are starting to increase the popularity of Tibetan medicines and prescriptions due to the fact that the inhabitants of this part of the world often experience old age.
We are presenting you a recipe for a Tibetan tea that can boost your immunity!
- 2 liters of water
- 5g grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- a pinch of ground hot pepper
- a pinch of anise
- Boil the water and let it simmer for about 5 minutes, then remove it from the fire and let it cool slightly. Add all the other ingredients, close the container and leave it to cool completely.
- It is important that the ingredients are not added until the water is still hot as they would lose their healing properties.
- The best way to drink the tea is if you drink it slowly throughout the day or if you drink a glass of it half an hour before every meal.
- The dose of two liters is sufficient for a daily therapy of 3 people.