Cucumber Water is one of the most popular detox water recipes ever. It tastes great and it also has numerous health benefits. Drinking water is vital to the body, although it is not a great source of vitamins. Therefore, by adding cucumber to it you will supplement your diet with many vitamins and minerals. Cucumbers are low in calories, high in fiber, rich in potassium and magnesium and a great source of vitamin B.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF CUCUMBER WATER
- Soothes the skin
- Helps the muscles
- Curbs appetite
- Helps weight loss
- Lowers blood pressure
- Detoxifies the body
- Promotes strong bones and teeth
- Treats Alzheimer’s disease
- Deals with eye related diseases
- Boosts brain functions
- Helps diabetes
- Can have anti-cancer benefits
- 1 organic cucumber (unpeeled)
- 2 liters clean drinking water
- Wash the cucumber and chop it into slices.
- Put these slices in a glass container and add your 2 liters of water to it.
- For best results, allow it to marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
Article source: www.non-stophealthy.com