Skin problems can be are very annoying if it gets out of control, especially during the high summer temperatures when the irritation is even bigger. Itching and flaking are some of the potential horrors, but there is a solution which can help you eliminate it and keep the problems under control.
- Aloe Vera – your dermatologist can prescribe you with a skin cream, but it can have contradictions on your skin, thus you should better try Aloe Vera cream that does not provide any side effects. You can even use it on children’s delicate skin.
- Oats – it is a real refreshment for breakfast. It is also great for soothing the irritated skin due to its anti-inflammatory substances. Once absorbed by the skin, it will provide a relief. Take a cup of oats and grind the oats into a fine powder, place it into a bag, and bind it to the tub faucet. The hot water that evaporates will activate all the healing properties of oats. It will expand and hold the skin. Relax for 10-20 minutes and then rinse the skin with clean water, after which you should pat dry it with a towel.
- Turmeric – it provides anti-inflammatory properties. Make a mixture of it and water to make a paste and apply it on the problematic areas on the skin. Let it act for several hours and then rinse it off.
- Honey – it is great for damaged skin care. You can apply it on the skin to relieve itching and irritation. Its healing properties will soften the skin and accelerate the healing process. Spread it on the skin and let it act for 20-30 minutes, then rinse it off and pat dry gently. Repeat this method as much as you’d want as there are no side effects.
- Coconut – it is great for eating, but can also help among many diseases. It is great for skin moisturizing and is best for dry and irritated skin. The oil will soothe the itching skin.
- Cucumber – they are full with water and possess anti-inflammatory ingredients which will soothe the irritated skin. Cut slices and apply them on the problematic areas to ease the itching and pain.
Natural remedies are cheaper and do not have side effects. So why giving a fortune for creams and other meds or preparations when you have a whole arsenal into your kitchen.