When you consume this food, they will get into your body, and you will not be able to eliminate them.
The expert from Cambridge watched the man who had done some tests for this purpose. He fought with a headache and some new symptoms.
He traveled to Asia, and has visited China, Thailand, Japan and South Korea.
These are places where people are most affected by these parasites.
Because the diagnosis, the doctors had to act quickly to remove worms with operation, because there is no effective cure for this infection.
Thaeniasis is defined as an infection caused by parasites, and most of the beef tapeworm, pork tapeworm and Asian tapeworm. People can become infected with these tapeworms by eating raw or unroasted beef or pork.
Sources of human infection may be:
* Consuming not cooked pork from infected pigs, resulting in Taeniasis – adult worm who resides in the bowels.
* Through contact with swine or human feces, which can lead to infection of many tissues. It can result in a condition known as neuroticism if the larvae of worms enter the nervous system, including the brain.